by R. Mitchell –
President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing and celebrate a made-up holiday with the troops.
President Joe Biden’s Itinerary for 11/22/21
ALL TIMES EST
- 10:00 AM Recieve daily briefing
- 4:00 PM Depart White House en route to Fort Bragg, NC
- 6:00 PM Celebrate “Friendsgiving” – whatever that is – with military families
- 7:40 PM Depart Fort Bragg en route to the White House
- 9:00 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
- None (gaggle aboard AF1)
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing then meet with his Cabinet.
In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson and then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.
President Trump’s schedule for 11/20/17
- 11:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Hold a Cabinet Meeting – Cabinet Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson – Private Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley – Oval Office
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Monday, November 22, 2021 is posted on Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.