By R. Mitchell –
President Joe Biden has no public events on his schedule for Saturday.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 6/5/21:
All Times EDT
- No public events
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump’s weekend starts off with some golf on Saturday and Sunday centers on a visit to the historic Ford’s Theatre.
He starts Sunday with a round of golf at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.
The president will attend a reception at Ford’s theater Sunday night, give a speech, then return to the White House.
President Trump’s schedule for the weekend 6/3 – 6/4/201
- 10:42 AM President plays a round of golf at Trump National Golf Club in Virginia
- 9:30 AM President plays a round of golf at Trump National Golf Club in Virginia
- 1:51 PM President returns to the White House
- 6:45 PM President and First Lady depart the White House en route to Ford’s Theatre – South Portico
- 7:00 PM President and First Lady attend the Fords’ Theater Reception – Ford’s Theatre
- 8:25 PM President gives remarks at Ford’s Theatre Reception – Ford’s Theatre
- 8:45 PM President and First Lady return to the White House – South Portico
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Saturday, June 5, 2021 is original content from Conservative Daily News – Where Americans go for news, current events and commentary they can trust – Conservative News Website for U.S. News, Political Cartoons and more.